Searching...
Monday, September 30, 2013

YOU ARE A BLESSING. ARE YOU AWARE?

 
YOU ARE A BLESSING. ARE YOU AWARE?
Dear, are you aware that you born to be a blessing? Yes, you are blessing! You have a spiritual lineage. That is the lineage of Abraham. Our spiritual forefather Abraham had a covenant with God as recorded in Genesis 12 vs 2-3; “I will make you a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing. I will bless those that bless you and I will curse those that curse you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed”.   We are blessed to be blessings. You are linked to this covenant when you accept Jesus.
The moment you begin to think of being a blessing to your generation, you will start to experience unusual favour. We are designed to live an extraordinary life. That is living not just for ourselves but living to touch the lives of others. That is the greatest lesson from the life of Jesus. He gave His life as a ransom. Nelson Mandella adopted that same principle when he fought apartheid with a threat to his life which leads him into 27 years imprisonment and he never cowered. He eventually came out victorious. Martin Luther Jnr. had the same guts when he gave his life to fight against black discrimination in America. That is another good example of living an extraordinary life.
The moment I decided to live not just for myself but for other and deep down my heart it was a burning desire of which I was ready to sacrifice for, great favour opened up for me. If you put it in your mind to be a blessing God will put it in your hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!